How to Use the Pages Tab on Weebly
Below are instructions on how to use the Pages tab on Weebly to create different tabs in your website.
The Pages tab
- Click on "Pages" to see all your current tabs in your website.
- Select the page you want to edit. Each page has a symbol representing the type of page they are (Standard, Blog, Products, etc.)
Edit a Page tab
- Click on the Page you want to edit.
- Give a name to the page.
- Choose to add or delete header to this page.
- Choose to make this page "Public"
- Advanced searching options.
A blog page and a standard page are different, make sure to choose the one you need for the assignment.
Created by Guillermo S.